Burlentė TECHNO WIND FOIL 130
The brand new TECHNO FOIL is the ideal board for experiencing and enjoying freeride and foil-board riding. Conceived to do both to high level, it enables you to sail in much lighter winds, and to get maximum fun in the widest rang..
- Be mokesčių:784.30€
- Gamintojas: Bic Sport
- Prekės kodas:102278
The brand new TECHNO FOIL is the ideal board for experiencing and enjoying freeride and foil-board riding. Conceived to do both to high level, it enables you to sail in much lighter winds, and to get maximum fun in the widest range of conditions possible.
With the foil it's perfectly balanced and will have you sailing in as little as 10 knots of wind. The foil is wide, making it easy to get up, and to enjoy effortless control of the board itself. Remove the foil and you have a TECHNO that is powerful and very quickly up to planing, extremely responsive and high speed. In this configuration you'll get the best out of it between 15 and 25 knots of wind.
It's a "convertible" package that will please riders who want the best of both, light-wind foil riding and strong-wind fun. The Techno Wind Foil is 100% Made-in-France using the BIC Sport exclusive ACE-TEC construction technology, resulting in a board with an unrivaled strength/weight ratio. The Techno Wind Foil is also available as a "Pro" version, manufactured in C-TEC (carbon/glass fibre sandwich) that is ultra-light and rigid, delivering even higher performance and even earlier planing. The board was designed by one of the hottest shapers around, Jean-Marie Guiriec.
KEY FEATURES TECHNO WIND FOIL 130 + FOIL
• Maximum stability to uphaul the sail and get started in light-wind conditions.
• With a maximum width of 81.5cm, and a width carried through to 1-ft from the tail, the board takes-off early and easily.
• Comfortable and even drive through the legs once flying. Sailing position balanced with the Foil.
• Softened rails in the front 1/3 of the board so that the board sails through touch downs and flies again quickly, with maximum control and safety.
• Refined board shape that flies efficiently through the wind, ideal for driving upwind or blasting across the wind.
• Full deck pad at the rear of the board for maximum comfort during take-off and foiling.
KEY FEATURES TECHNO WIND FOIL 130 BOARD
• A rocker line that gives a very smooth ride with maximum control, and a very balanced feel on the water.
• A width that facilitates early and easy planing.
• Thin rails facilitate easy gybing despite the board’s width. Volume and width ensure that the board powers out of gybes.
• Balanced feel makes the board very easy to power upwind.
• Softened rails refined for Foil use, also ensure that the board has a very smooth ride over choppier conditions.
• Wide wind range from 15-25 knots, ideal with sail sizes from 7m² to 8.5m², perfect when the wind is too strong for comfortable wind foiling.
• Max GPS Speeds of 31-33 knots achieved in testing confirm a very sporty ride, fast and comfortable to sail.
KEY FEATURES TECHNO FOIL
• T-700 carbon prepreg construction, with an Airex + Prepreg sandwich core for maximum stiffness, performance, and durability over time. No aluminum.
• Made to last, made in France.
• Mast Height 85 cm : Ideal mast size for fun flying “freeride” performance, rapid progression in choppy conditions (no touch downs), easy to transport to and from the water’s edge.
• Wing profile : Accessible, fast and stable in flight. An easy and progressive take-off ensures rapid progression.
• Front mast support ensures a solid connection between the board and foil, at the right angle.
• Mast can be disassembled from the fuselage for easy transport.
• High grade, marine quality stainless steel screws for ease of use.
• Delivered in a transport bag.
• Wings can be upgraded for maximum performance with the same mast + fuselage base.
BEST FOR Learning the great sensations of foil riding and progressing your level.
FOR WHO Intermediate to advanced level windsurfers interested in a single board they can use from 10 knots of wind with the foil, and without the foil when the wind gets up.
SUMMARY The Techno Wind Foil is a super-efficient "2-in1" board, whether you're using it as a pure light-wind funboard or with the foil. You're planing incredibly early, and the foil is simple to learn. A high-performance combination that keeps it simple
|Pelekas ( tiekiamas)||OFO 57cm|
|Idealūs burės dydžiai||5.0 Foil – 8.5 Wind|
|Kojakilpės||Ergoform x 4 positions : 2 +1 centrale + sur inserts 3 positions|
|Padeliai||5 dalys, storis 5 mm|